The Adirondack Railway Preservation Society has announced the Adirondack Railroad Beer and Wine Train schedule. On these two-and-a-half-hour trips passengers can watch the scenic countryside roll by while sipping on wines and brews. Passengers will travel north from the classic Utica Union Station to Remsen and return while enjoying live music and a selection of quality drinks along the way.
Hot dogs and snacks will be available for purchase in the Remsen station lobby during the 30-minute stopover. Passengers will receive a complimentary beer or wine glass for your beverage purchases with each adult ticket purchase.
Scheduled Beer and Wine Trains with the live entertainment include:
- Spencer Morgan on June 16th;
- The Dovetones on July 14th;
- Common Roads on July 28th;
- Shawn (Big Sexy) Smith on August 11th;
- The Rebecca Miner Trio on August 25th;
- Master Thieves on September 15th;
- Spencer Morgan on September 29th;
- Gridley Paige on October 13th; and
- Max Scialdone on October 20th.
The trains will depart Utica at 6:30 pm, arrive in Remsen at 7:30 pm, depart Remsen at 8 pm, and return to Utica at 9 pm.
For more information, visit the Adirondack Railway Preservation Society website.