Sustainability has emerged as the leading theme in 2022 as Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) reporting and commitments have become a critical priority for companies against a backdrop of increasing pressure and scrutiny from regulators, stakeholders and the media. This discussion will feature a diverse panel of industry experts who will break down how companies are addressing the growing dependency between finance and sustainability.
Introductions will be made by Michael Brauneis, Managing Director, Global Financial Services Leader, Protiviti and Gerald Walker, CEO, ING Americas. The panel will be moderated by Amrith Ramkumar, Climate Finance Reporter, The Wall Street Journal, and will include: Ron Gonen, Founder and CEO, Closed Loop Partners; Robert Hirth, Senior Managing Director, Protiviti and SASB Co-Vice Chair; and Ana Carolina Oliveira, Managing Director and Head of Sustainable Finance, ING Americas.
Topics to be discussed:
- How corporations successfully embed ESG into their strategy, values, processes and services;
- How ESG initiatives impact the bottom line: opportunities and pitfalls;
- Understanding “greenwashing” from an investment perspective;
- Ways to finance a Net-Zero transition; and
- The future ESG landscape from a financing perspective here and abroad.
This program will take place from 5 to 7 pm, at the ING Headquarters, located at 1133 6th Avenue, 10th Floor, in New York City. Registration is required. For more information or to register, click here.