Upcoming webinars include:
- Monday, February 28th: Coordinating Binational Great Lakes Restoration Efforts;
- Tuesday, March 1st: Leveraging the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Maritime Transportation System;
- Wednesday, March 2nd: Great Lakes Day Congressional Reception;
- Thursday, March 3rd: Advancing Protections Against Invasive Carp at the Brandon Road Lock and Dam; and
- Friday, March 4th: Building Climate Resiliency in Great Lakes Coastal Communities.
These webinars will begin at 9 am and will run approximately 45 minutes. For more information or to register, visit the Great Lakes Commission website.