The Northern Pathways Challenge celebrates trails in Clinton County, the northern part of the Champlain Valley. It goes along with the first Northern Champlain Valley Trail Map that CATS recently published.
To participate, hike three of the five following Clinton County trails to complete this challenge:
- Little Ausable Trail (Peru, easy)
- Point au Roche’s Long Point Trail (Beekmantown, easy)
- Ausable Marsh Trail (Peru, easy)
- Mud Pond Road/Old Military Road Trail (Peru, moderate-difficult)
- Lyon Mountain Trail (Lyon Mountain, difficult)
Registration is $5 per person and can be completed online, or by mailing a check to PO Box 193, Westport, NY 12993. After registering, you will receive the 2021 CATS Northern Pathways Challenge patch.
More information including maps can be found online.