The New York State Association for Reduction, Reuse and Recycling (NYSAR3) has announced the 7th annual NYS Organics Summit: Growing a Resilient Tomorrow will take place virtually April 13th through 15th.
This yearly event is an opportunity to connect with over 175 materials management professionals from New York State and beyond to share success stories and discuss creative solutions to barriers that restrict the sustainable management of organic materials, with a specific focus on wasted food and food scraps.
Planned topics include:
- Preparing for the NYS Food Donation & Food Scraps Recycling law;
- Further developing the organics recycling industry and compost markets;
- Discussing major trends and issues in the organics recycling industry;
- Diversifying voices in the organics management industry;
- Discussing the relevance of climate change and organics management;
- Virtually connecting and maintaining relationships.
For more information or to register, visit the NYSAR3 website.